Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Remind Me Again...

..As to why I hate dating. Based on my current preferences, here's what I must do in order to meet my 'soul mate' (as if there ever were such a thing). Might I mention that this is BULLCRAP!

Your probability coefficient: 4.52578700220433E-10.

You have to meet 2,209,560,458 American single males who are between 21 and 33 years old.

They also have to meet these religious requirement(s):
- Protestant
- Other Christian

Note: We only have religion statistics for ALL American singles. Therefore, your religion probability was excluded.

You might have to move.


HMM, yeah I think I may have to move if it is necessary to meet a quarter of the world's population before I die.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Uh, YEAH there's such a thing as a soul mate. Don't even go there, Missy. I don't want to hear it.

My Profile said...

Um...No, there isn't such a thing. Wanna fight?