Monday, April 10, 2006

ABC Special - "The 10 (Thousand) Fabrications"

Wow......

This is really bad. Please, if you do anything tomorrow night, avoid the second part of "The Ten Commandments". In the first five minutes alone, there's enough inaccuracy and bad acting to make your eyes roll into the back of your head. And like I'm supposed to believe that Moses, the Jew, had blue eyes, light skin and spoke like someone trying to cover up a Scottish accent. Did the producers even consult the Bible at all? They've turned a prominent historical figure who couldn't speak well and stuttered, someone who had incredible problems managing his anger into Moses van Daam.
Take a gander at this snappy dialogue...

"Sometimes God and I argue..he always wins."

Oh yeah, and on that same token...please prove to the world that Tom Cruise is irrelevant by not watching that interview on Friday night. Since when did Diane Sawyer turn into Mary Hart?

2 comments:

Sue said...

"Sometimes God and I argue..he always wins."

That's not real line, is it?

Sue said...

Oh, and one more thing. I kind of have to watch the Tom Cruise interview because I have a morbid fascination with things and I think Tom Cruise is pretty morbid, therefore, I have to watch the interview so I can make fun of him on my blog the next day. Mm-kay? Super. I'm so glad you understand.