Thursday, August 31, 2006

My Magazine Cover Blurbs

If I owned a magazine, the cover words would look something like this -

"Jennifer Aniston talks about Dr. Scholls, the movie, "Son of the Mask" and why the paparazzi both "Sucks and Blows"

"How to please your man by going away forever!"

"Are your kids addicted to cheese?"

"Why Linda Blair hates green pea soup"

" "Celebrity Duets": Who are these people?"

"Makeup tips to help you look like a banshee for the fall"

"Cat and Mouse - Why must they fight?"

"Saddam Hussein picks the 50 best dressed of 2006"

"Who told Ben Affleck he could act?........REALLY, WHO DID IT?!"

"How to lose weight by amputation"


I need help.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Ha!

Oh...I'm done now.

Ha!

NOW I'm done.