Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Interview With...

I need some ideas. A while back, I posted "My Interview With a Celebrity". It was so much fun to write and people seemed to like it. I need more interview ideas! Use current events, specific celebrity names, general people groups, political candidates - anything! As a serious sarcastic-mime-rip off-journalist with no credentials or reason to be taken seriously, my inbox of ideas currently sits empty.

Current thoughts - My Interview With...

A Republican

A Democrat

A College Frat Boy

Another Celebrity (on the topic of?)

Any Halloween/Storybook character

A Drunk

A Morning Person (could never understand them)

Your thoughts? Here's the afformentioned post discussed above:

My Interview with a Hollywood Celebrity

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my last comment, I swear.

But you HAVE to do the morning person one. Because that's hysterical. Now do it. DO IT!

--Sue