Monday, July 16, 2007

Dude

I don't know why, so please don't ask me. I love this guy -




Again, I don't really know why. He's a liberal. In fact, one of his best friends is Bill Clinton. He smokes unapologetically and tells people to stop 'nagging' him to quit. He is 23 years my senior. I normally don't care for the subject material in his movies.

BUT...In every single one of his films, he is just fascinating to watch! And if you've ever seen him on Saturday Night Live or ppearances on talk shows and other television interviews..he is so frickin' funny and charming. AND...he can sing. VERY well. In fact, I have two songs of him singing Bobby Darin on my Ipod. I could watch his impressions of other famous actors for hours. In fact, here's a direct link to it. YOU'D BETTER WATCH IT.





So please don't ask me why I love him. To be incredibly corny: the heart wants what it wants. That's all there is to it.

No comments: